Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Thanks.................

I guess.

I am going to have to slowly close down my crappy little site. The company that was graciously letting me have space to do pretty much whatever I please is no longer pleased. So, things will have to migrate over here at this blog.

Some of you guys have been equating me with some commercial concern that I may or may not have, or may or may not, do some work for. They don't have the sense of humor that I do. They sent me an e-mail that went something like this:

"It seems that some folks that you know have brought some unfavourable attention to us, through your perceived association to us. Spreading half-truths and other misinformation is not in our best interests. We assume that they are doing this out of ignorance and confusion on their part, as opposed to malice.

In light of this chain of events, we would like you to remove your content from our server. We will give you a reasonable amount of time to accomplish this, and any and all help that we can.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in these matters."

(I had to massage a few words, so that I can say that I only paraphrased what they sent to me. As opposed to posting an entire e-mail.)

"But aren't they there in Texas with you, and............."

There you go. Assuming facts not in evidence. Knock it off. So, as the old song goes: "Don't ask me no questions, and I won't tell you no lies."

And for those of you who got my butt in a crack:

Don't e-mail. Ever. Your mail will be kill-filed.
Don't ask me to help you on the forum. I will ignore you.
And if you have to ask if you were responsible, then you really are an idiot.

To the rest of you: mind you own damn business. You can stop Googling where I used to work and all that stuff.

"So what does this mean for the future of you making PCBs for us?"

What do you think? Yeah, not likely. Possible, but not probable. If I can come up with a better hosting option, I may re-open my site. At this point, I am inclined to tell everyone to stick it.

Since I still have my sense of humor, I will put all of my crazy rants here. Not that anyone will probably find or read them. They are just too good to lose. And maybe a few more. So, enjoy and leave me the hell alone!

I wonder what the folks who Google my site looking for "homo" whatever are going to do now?

Screw them too.